Rosters and Submitting Grades

Course Rosters and Grade Submission

The University provides Faculty with an online grading system, called REGIS (Rosters & Electronic Grading Information System).  F/S can view their roster, submit Warnings, submit semester grades in REGIS.  The Registrar has information posted about grades and links to REGIS.

Grade Changes

In order to change a grade, Faculty must use the online Electronic Grade Change System (EGCS). Paper grade changes are no longer accepted.

Grade Appeals

There are cases when students will contest or appeal their grade.  Click here to view the standard procedure for Grade Appeals. If you have questions pertaining to grading, do not hesitate to contact the Office of Academic Affairs.