Degree Navigator is a tool that students are required to use to see the course requirements for graduation. Here are some easy video tutorials on using Degree Navigator:
Tips for using Degree Navigator
- Viewing degree requirements: Click on Programs of Study, then click on AUDIT next to your major, Example: Mechanical Engineering. See this great video tutorial made by one of our SOE students.
- Minor or Majors of interest (including 1st yr and Transfer students): Click on Search, Programs of Study, enter a major or minor name. Examples: Biomedical Engineering, Psychology, etc.
- Don't see your minor or 2nd major listed in your Programs of study? Declare your Minor/Major here.
- Planned Courses: Click on My Planned Courses on the left hand panel. Once you add courses to the 'plan', it will show up in the degree audit with a Yellow square.
- Graduaiton Date Change: Is your graduation date wrong? Request a Graduation Date Change here.
- DN Update form: Courses not showing where you think they should? Request a DN Update here.
- Still need help using Degree Navigator, make an appointment with your advisor or dean for a tutorial.