BEFORE SEEING AN ADVISOR or DEAN, please review...
- Standard Policies and Procedures
- Pre-requisite issues
- Closed Courses and Special Permission Numbers
- Registration and Scheduling
- Graduation check/Senior Review
- Bringing parents or other parties: RU is bound by federal privacy laws (FERPA) to discuss students records with only the student, unless there is a completed and notarized Release form on file.
- See an ADVISOR or DEAN:
Prospective and Transfer Students - Ms. Shah (Transfer Advisor) or Dean Ciervo (Transfer Dean, Study Abroad, Re-enrollment, OPT)
- For answers to most School to School and External Transfer questions please email your questions directly to email@example.com
- Special Note to Prospective Transfer Students: Before you contact an Advisor please review our Transfer Guidelines which may answer most of your questions related to the application process.
- Ms. Alicia Shah, Transfer Advisor - To make an appointment with Ms. Shah please first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Dean Robert Ciervo - To make an appointment with Dean Ciervo please first send an email to email@example.com
- Monday 3/20/17 - Walk-In Advising for Course Withdrawals only - 10am-12pm; 2-4pm
First-Year and Second-Year Engineering Students (non-transfers) - Ms. Corcoran (Academic Advisor), Dean Vargas
NOTE: If you transferred into the School of Engineering from a different Rutgers school, or external school please meet with the transfer group (see above). Fall transfers will stay with the transfer group for 1 year. Spring transfers for 1 semester.
- Email Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 848-445-2212
- Dean Vargas
- 1/23/2017-5/10/17 Tuesdays 9am-11:30am, Fridays 2 - 4pm; (by appointment)
- Special Walk-in hours for dropping courses: 3/30 2 - 4; 3/31 2 - 4; 4/3 10-12, 2-4
- Appointment booking - https://vargas1.youcanbook.me
- Ms. Corcoran
- 1/23/2017-5/10/17: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2pm-4pm (by appointment)
- Special Walk-in hours for dropping courses: 3/20 10 - 12, 2 - 4; 3/31 2 - 4; 4/3 10-12, 2-4
- Appointment booking - https://corcoran.youcanbook.me
Advising for Juniors and Seniors - Ms. Long, Continuing Student Advisor (see above for 1st year, 2nd year, and transfer students)
- Email Advising: email@example.com
- 1/23/2017 - 5/10/2017: (by appointment)
- Mondays: 10am-2pm
- Wednesdays: 10am-2pm
- Friday: 10am-12pm.
- Appointment booking - https://upperclass-advisor.youcanbook.me/
Juniors and Seniors: Graduation Requirements, SAP, Re-admission after dismissal, Scholastic Standing, Applied Sciences, CPT, BS/MBA - Dean Prendergast
- 1/23/2017 - 5/10/2017: (by appointment) M, T, W, F: 9am-10am. Th: 2-3.
- 3/20/2017: walk-in hours for course withdrawals only: 2pm-4pm
- 3/31/2017: walk-in hours for SOE course withdrawals only: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- 4/03/2017: walk-in hours for SOE course withdrawals only: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Appointment booking: https://deanp.youcanbook.me
School of Engineering Scholarships
- SoE Endowed Scholarships for Continuing Students
- University Scholarships for Incoming First-year or New Transfer Students
Office of Academic Services
Engineering Building, Room B100, Busch Campus